Can I connect my Dyson Autoreact purifier to WiFi? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Can I connect my Dyson Autoreact purifier to WiFi?

• 25 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi I have a Dyson cool purifier auto react fan. I have been on the phone to Dyson to be able to link this fan to my mobile. He tried explaining over the phone, but said I was doing the instructions wrong.
He then sent me a link from you tube. But this is not working either. My fan will is still not connect to the internet.
Please could someone help? 

gModeration edit - title updated]

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Tracie,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

You should be able to register your Dyson Autoreact purifier’s serial number on the MyDyson™ app, which will give you access to personalised how-to guides, tailored 24/7 support, exclusive offers, and events.

But please be aware that Dyson Autoreact purifiers do not include WiFi connectivity. This means you won’t be able to connect with them remotely to control them, set schedules, or view live air quality reports within the MyDyson™ app. Instead, you can control your machine’s functionality via the included remote control, and view air quality data using the onboard LCD screen.

I’m sorry if this wasn’t explained correctly when you called our Helpline, but hope this clarifies things a bit. 

Ahhh I see, that’s why it won’t connect, thank you. At least it wasn’t me that was doing it incorrectly. Thank you