Dyson humidifier PH04 not working - Customer service not ready to replace the machine | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

My machine has been having different types of issues (water level not going down, flashing water stuck tag on the machine among others). The machine is practically un-usable at this point. My machine is within warranty. I called customer service few times. It is extremely frustrating to be on the call with customer service for 2 hours. I live in New York City and the customer service does not have an “authority” to do anything with this type of machine. They are asking to take the machine to the service center as they can't use UPS to ship it back either. There is no close service center around New York City. No-one in NYC has a car or a way to take a machine 2 hours away. 

Can you let me know what to do with this un-usable machine? I’m really concerned about buying anything from Dyson and appalled at the customer service who practically have no resolution for a machine that is within warranty and expecting a customer to take it to the customer service, 

Anything soon will be appreciated as my machine is close to being out of warranty and then I’ll have to throw out the machine that I paid full price for. 

It appears that others are having a similar issue and this is not a new issue as highlighted in this post. 

Pump problems on Dyson Pure Humidify + Cool PH02 and Pure Humidify + Cool Formaldehyde PH04

I’m not sure why is Dyson selling these machines to the customers that are not ready to be sold or are not functional without an issue. If the machine model has a known issue, it is the Dyson’s responsibility to take care of it and fix it, at the least. 

Thanks.

Be the first to reply!