Dyson Pure Cool™ tower Glass HEPA + Inner Carbon Filter - Is there a suitable replacement? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Pure Cool™ tower Glass HEPA + Inner Carbon Filter - Is there a suitable replacement?

• 27 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I have Dyson Pure Cool™ tower purifier fan from 2018. My glass hepa and inner carbon filters has been used up for a while now but I'm not able to order replacement since inner carbon filter seems to be out of stock all the time and only glass hepa filter in stock. 

I see https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/965432-01 is in stock but I'm not sure if my device would be compatiable with this as it is not listed on the page however they look very similar. Would you be able to confirm if I can order and use this one please?

icon

Best answer by Charliebrown 29 September 2023, 11:16

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

They replaced the separate filter system. Its now a combined filter, instead of two.

This is the one you need - 360° Glass HEPA+Carbon air purifier filter | Dyson

Userlevel 5

I ordered mine in the App last week. Delivered 3 days later. Installed and working great. 

I cannot begin to explain how dirty the old filter was! It certainly earned it’s salt!