Dyson Purifier - Autoreact connection issue | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Purifier - Autoreact connection issue

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Good evening, 

today I purchased the “dyson purifier hot+cool auto react (HP7A). 
when trying to connect to my phone, I was told to hold down to the power button for 5 seconds to activate the wifi, however nothing happened. 
many recommendations? 
thanks 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 19 April 2023, 12:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hey @Scott1302. I don’t think the Autoreact machines are connectable to the App. 

“These machines are known as the Autoreact series and are not controllable through the Dyson App.“

Jay.

Userlevel 5

I can confirm the autoreacts do not connect to the App. I only realised this after a few attempts. I guess this is why their around $100 cheaper.

Hi @Scott1302,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

The model HP7A machine unfortunately does not come with the Wi-Fi functionality. The machine has an autoreact function, meaning it still automatically sensors the air quality and then provides the level of purification to clear the air of any harmful odours. With this being said, the machine won’t be able to be controlled via the Dyson App.

The machines LCD screen will automatically report the particles detected by the machine, as well as the pollutants and a molecular level. This displays in real time.

We have attached a link with full details and specification of the model below. 

https://www.dyson.co.uk/air-treatment/purifier-humidifiers/dyson-purifier-humidify-cool-auto-react/dyson-purifier-humidify-cool-auto-react-white-silver 

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out.