Dyson UK - WhatsApp Conversation - Failed repair visit | Dyson Community

Dyson UK - WhatsApp Conversation - Failed repair visit

• 13 December 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

After no-one came to collect my broken unit as planned I was advised to contact Dyson via WhatsApp.

(Modorator Edit - Sensitive information removed from image)

Stuart 1 year ago

Hey @ChrisNorwich.

You’re more than welcome. Great to hear that we have a rebooking in place.

In terms of the cost, this would be something the engineer discusses with you directly. I can say however, that this information is provided to everyone that books a repair. A charge would only usually be applied in the instance that the damage has been caused accidently.

In this instance however, I would be under the same impression as you. Even more so that this was discussed at the time of the original booked. 

If you have any concerns after the fact, please reach out and I am of course happy to help win anyway I can. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Badge

It’s ten minutes later and they did eventually get back to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @ChrisNorwich

Hopefully the agent was able to rebook the service. 

If not, let me know and I’ll see if there is anything I can do on my end. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Badge

Thanks for checking in, Stuart, and yep, we were able to rebook for Friday. I’m still unsure whether I’ll have to pay a repair fee - the agent I spoke to on the phone last Friday said it would be complimentary (presumably because the failure caused damage to my home) but when I had to get in touch again to re-book, the WhatsApp agent wasn’t so sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @ChrisNorwich.

You’re more than welcome. Great to hear that we have a rebooking in place.

In terms of the cost, this would be something the engineer discusses with you directly. I can say however, that this information is provided to everyone that books a repair. A charge would only usually be applied in the instance that the damage has been caused accidently.

In this instance however, I would be under the same impression as you. Even more so that this was discussed at the time of the original booked. 

If you have any concerns after the fact, please reach out and I am of course happy to help win anyway I can. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Badge

Hi @Stuart Today was the third failed attempt to collect my Pure Hot and Cold for repair. The first was Sunday 11th, the second was yesterday, and the third was today. I’ve been without heat in my office since Thursday the 8th. Please could you look into this for me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ChrisNorwich

Really sorry to hear that this hasn’t gone ahead as planned. I will happily take a closer look at this and see what else can be done. 

Could you please drop me a private message, providing me with your full name, address information and the machine serial number. I will then contact a member of our support team and come back to you as soon as possible. 

To drop me a private message, simply click on my name plate and select the ‘Send message’ option.

Example

Speak soon. 

Stuart.