How can I get help with my Dyson Hot+Cool purifier HP04 in Malta? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How can I get help with my Dyson Hot+Cool purifier HP04 in Malta?

• 13 June 2024
  • 3 replies

I have an HP04 air purifier and your rep in Malta told me that it cannot be repaired as the PCB it needs is no longer available,  I bought the fan in 2021  is it possible ?

the serial number on C8R-

nModeration edit - title updated, personal data removed]

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @dr martin borg,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’ve had with your Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ purifier.

The Dyson Customer Care team in Malta will be best placed to advise on your options around the repair or replacement of your machine. This isn’t something we’re able to influence via the Dyson Community, so you would need to continue your conversation with the local team for further guidance in this instance.

Can you direct me to another main site where I can air my dispute if the malta team cannot offer any solutions ?

martin borg

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @dr martin borg,

If you purchased from the Dyson distributor within Malta, your contract of sale will be with them, and any spare parts or servicing needed within the terms of your Dyson guarantee will also be organised by them.

This isn’t something we’re able to intervene with or override, so to progress this you would need to continue your conversation directly with the distributor.