HP07 Internal clips - Suggestions on replacing? | Dyson Community
Solved

HP07 Internal clips - Suggestions on replacing?

• 15 August 2023
  • 5 replies

2 clips on the inside of the amplifier loop have detached. Looking at them, the only way to re connect them is to remove the sleeve so I can slide them all back on.

Does anybody know how to do this please? 

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 18 August 2023, 08:40

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Nab69

Thanks for the post. 

It doesn’t look like anyone else has experienced this issue or they might be struggling to identify the part you’re referring. 

To get better traction, I’ve updated the title and added some Tags - if you could please share an image of the part you’ve mentioned, I am sure on of our other members or part of the moderation team will be able to help further. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Thanks Stuart 

@Nab69 I didn’t even know this was possible! Here are my thoughts on the repair.

Dyson will tell you that you’ll have it repaired, if its under the 2-year warranty, they’ll do this for free. Outside of this, they chare around £99. It might be possible to do this yourself, but unless you can find someone that’s done the exact repair before, you’ll be hard pressed. Have you tried YouTube for a video on the process? 

Support | Book a repair | Dyson

Yes I've been on YouTube and haven't been able to find anything with this sort of problem. I'll get in touch with Dyson and see what they say.

Thanks for the reply