I love my Dyson! | Dyson Community

I love my Dyson!

• 11 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

I just acquired a Dyson Purifier Cool Formaldehyde air purifier and I think it has been working wonderfully. :) We painted the house recently and I have definitely experienced an improvement in air quality. Hoping to unite all Dyson air purifier fans!

My cat loves it too!

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Think I uploaded the wrong picture!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @mulusa 

We’re thrilled to hear how much you’re enjoying the benefits from your Purifier Cool Formaldehyde air purifier. We love to hear feedback from our owners; the good and the bad. Your cat is gorgeous, by the way!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

A honest review! Have you considered leaving this against their purchase page? It may be mentioned in advertisements. 

how-can-i-leave-a-product-review-on-the-dyson-website

Thanks for sharing! I have been thinking for the longest time about getting one of their air purifiers. I have decided to just go for it after reading this.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Nice to hear that your cat loves it! I am potentially adopting a cat soon when I move to my new apartment next month. I was considering this air purifier to help with air quality around the apartment, and might be looking into this product more now that it has a “feline stamp of approval”! :)