I've been trying to get my Dyson fixed for more than a | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

I've been trying to get my Dyson fixed for more than a

• 6 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello

I’ve been trying to get Dyson to pick up my machine and fix it and everytime i start a conversation they disappear. 

At this point, I would like to activate the consumer protection act and simply get a refund for the defected machine. I’ve tried so much to get it fixed and give up now. Please respond as i am willing to escalate this given the enormous cost of the dehumidifier.

Who has experienced such a thing? how did you get it resolved. there is no contact information! 

Thank you

Dina 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Glisten0s,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far.

If you’ve struggled with getting support via Live Chat, we would recommend reaching out via the Dyson Helpline so our experts can help arrange a repair for your Dyson humidifier.

If you can let us know which country you’re based in, we’d be happy to provide the right contact number for you.

We’ll look forward to hearing back.

Hi Jack - 

I also tried with the helpline. They got DPD to come pick it up. And it didn’t work. And they stopped trying.

I’m based in the UK. 

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Glisten0s,

I’ve messaged directly to take some further information, I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Badge

Hello

I’ve been trying to get Dyson to pick up my machine and fix it and everytime i start a conversation they disappear. 

At this point, I would like to activate the consumer protection act and simply get a refund for the defected machine. I’ve tried so much to get it fixed and give up now. Please respond as i am willing to escalate this given the enormous cost of the dehumidifier.

Who has experienced such a thing? how did you get it resolved. there is no contact information! 

Thank you

Dina 

Going through exactly what you are experiencing. If you are using the chat or email, try using the phone instead. I only managed to get some sense out of this mess after telling the phone agents to please cancel all the previous labels and to create a new one with the correct address.

Chat/Email is apparently global and you might be assisted by people that don’t speak your native language as fluently, and causes tons of frictions and issues.

Cancelling the old labels is important because it can confuse the courier even more. I started conversations 2 weeks ago and the next pickup attempt is scheduled for monday