MyDyson App - Ukrainian App Store - Unavailable | Dyson Community

MyDyson App - Ukrainian App Store - Unavailable

• 25 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello! I am from Ukraine and became a happy owner of PH04🥳

But I was very surprised that for Ukraine it is impossible to download MyDyson app😩

I had to register a new AppleID to install the app.  I don't understand why there are such restrictions?  You do not want people from Ukraine to use your equipment?)

The application itself is not badly done, although it is a little crooked and sometimes stupid😕
 Special thanks for the Russian language!  Albeit partial.  And it doesn't always fit on the screen.  But it's nice to have it)
 I would also like HomeKit support

I hope the application will be available in the Ukrainian App Store in the next update.

Thank you!🙏

Eagles 1 year ago

I’ve just visited the Dyson Ukrainian store. It doesn’t look like they stock any of the machines classify as connected. 

As they don’t sell these direct, they aren’t going to spend effort on producing a local version of the app and setting up the infrastructure needed to accommodate this. This is why you’re seeing the message when you’re trying to download the app. 

You maybe able to hack the App to download by setting your location to one that has connected machines. 

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Hi. More can be read on here. Installing and downloading.

Maria. 

Hi. More can be read on here. Installing and downloading.

Maria. 

Oooh, thanks for the reply!  But that didn't help me.)

If I follow the link to the program or find it in Google, I see this message:

"The application is not available
 This application is not currently available in your country or region."

P.S.  Yes, I saw the line:
 “Please note.  The Dyson App is not available in all markets or languages.  Further information can be found on the individual store page.”

But that doesn't satisfy me at all!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’ve just visited the Dyson Ukrainian store. It doesn’t look like they stock any of the machines classify as connected. 

As they don’t sell these direct, they aren’t going to spend effort on producing a local version of the app and setting up the infrastructure needed to accommodate this. This is why you’re seeing the message when you’re trying to download the app. 

You maybe able to hack the App to download by setting your location to one that has connected machines. 

Dyson, enable the app for Ukrainian region, please.