No TP09 Filters available to purchase from Dyson stores in the Philippines | Dyson Community
Solved

No TP09 Filters available to purchase from Dyson stores in the Philippines

• 11 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I bought two TP09 fans from Dyson last year and the filters are now due to be changed.  However on going to the Dyson store to purchase replacements filters I was informed that there are no replacements filters available in the whole of the Philippines and that the earliest they might be available would be August. 

I find it hard to believe Dyson Philippines sell these expensive fans but do not have the replacement parts their customers need, especially during the hottest and most humid months of the year. No other solution was proposed by the sales clerk.

How does it work in other countries?  Are replacements parts readily available in other countries and is this situation just something that applies to the Philippines?

Are there other ways to buy replacements filters? 

If I cannot buy the replacement filters then these expensive fans are pretty much useless to me right now.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 May 2023, 13:13

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @Meyekkul 

Thanks for posting a question.

I’m sorry to read that you’ve had trouble with the required filter.

I can only apologise for the frustration caused. Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. In this case, it has affected the purchase of a Filter for your machine.

Where our owners have been unsuccessful in ordering a part through our website, we encourage them to completely the ‘Notify Me’ option. This ‘Notify Me’ option allows the user to supply their email and receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock. If you haven’t already done this, I would urge you to do so.

Thanks,