Replacement Humidifier - Ongoing stock issue | Dyson Community

Replacement Humidifier - Ongoing stock issue

• 31 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Dear Community

Have one of the original Cryptomic purifier humidifiers. First one stopped working and they send a second one and after few months that stopped working. On WhatsApp after hours they are like sorry we dont have any in stock and after months they said the same. THey wont let me send it back and wont give me a new one or give me store credit to buy a new one, wont let me downgrade just to a purifier. I have started tweeting and they say so sorry DM us and we take care of this and DM is not available? SInce the beginning I probably owned 6-7 vacuum s and several purifiers and never seen the company in such bad shape. Is the company in trouble? ANy one know how to get intouch with any one at the HQ? Thank you. 

2 replies

Hey @Hakush

This doesn’t sound like the Dyson I’ve dealt with! I’ve always had a really positive experience with their call centre. I know some others that would say the same. 

I don’t think they use a global model for their support. Each country have their own policies. Which country are you in?! Strange that they don’t offer an exchange for stock issues or a fault with the machine. Have they said why? 

Jay. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Hakush 

I can confirm that as a member of our social media team, we have experienced some issues with Twitter this past week. I’m sorry that’s been your experience. Can you let us know which country you’re in please?