Resolving issues with my Dyson TP04 air cleaner | Dyson Community

Resolving issues with my Dyson TP04 air cleaner

• 2 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with my Dyson TP04 EU/CH Wh/Sv 310130-01 air cleaner, which I bought at Jul 2020. Unfortunately, the device stopped turning on about six months ago, even though I barely used it. I took it to an authorized service center, and they said they could replace it with a different model without wireless features for 4000 TL.

I have a few issues with this whole situation that I want to bring up. First of all, my original device had wireless features, which I thought were pretty essential. Secondly, the authorized service center couldn't give me a specific diagnosis of what was wrong with the device, so I don't even know what I'm paying for.

I also have asthma, so I really rely on my Dyson vacuum cleaner and air cleaner to keep my air clean and healthy. It's frustrating that my air cleaner broke down for seemingly no reason and that I couldn't get any help.

Has anyone else had this experience? What did you do to resolve it? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks for listening,

Mert.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Mert 

Thank you for sharing your experience here with the Community. It would be unusual to hear that you weren’t able to be given a diagnosis for the machine, but without knowing the issue you had previous to the inspection, I wouldn't’ be able to give any information past that. Not positive if you’ve already been in touch with our customer service experts, but either way, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation, or get in touch with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best wishes,

I had a similar horrible experience with the Hot + Cold air machine. I turned it on and it immediately gave me an F4 error code. Went through troubleshooting on the phone with Dyson and they could not tell me what was wrong but determined that a replacement was needed. But, the customer service person informed me that the product was entirely out of stock and not coming back in stock! Also, there were no other heaters available as replacement! The final kicker is that they said they would not give a refund because it was a final sale purchase, even though the product literally showed up on my doorstep broken. Very poor way to treat customers. I will not be buying from Dyson again.