Returns Page isn't working, impossible to reach customer service | Dyson Community
Solved

Returns Page isn't working, impossible to reach customer service

• 24 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Dyson’s  return page isn’t loading, and I cannot get a hold on anyone to provide me with instructions to return my product. Trying here to get a hold on someone to help me. 

It is unacceptable that this company sells luxury electronics, yet their customer service seems to be non-existent. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 November 2023, 18:36

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

@EErra Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that, the site may be overloaded with Black Friday traffic. If you purchased recently, you’re covered likely by extended holiday returns, so there’s no urgency in the immediacy.

U.S. and Canada 2023 Extended Holiday Return Policy:

Purchases made between November 1and December 25 can be returned for a full refund up until 5:00 p.m. CST on January 31, 2024. This policy applies to all Dyson products, spare parts, and accessories.

This extended return policy is only valid on Dyson.com, Dysoncanada.ca, Dyson Demo Stores, Dyson Service Centers, and through the Dyson Customer Care team.

For UK purchases:

Any machine purchases made online on Dyson.co.uk or in store at a Dyson Demo Store or mall Demo Zone between 19 October and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 31 January 2024. If you purchased any additional accessories bespoke to your model together with your machine, you may also return these together with the machine and get a refund. For purchases made from 25 December 2023 onwards, our normal returns policy will apply. This extended returns policy does not apply to individual accessories and spare parts sold separately and not purchased together with a machine, for which our standard 35-day returns policy applies. If you are returning a machine purchase that included bundled or complimentary accessories, these must also be returned at the same time to qualify for the refund. For purchases of any Dyson products from third party retailers the seller’s returns policy applies

i purchased a filter on Nov 18th, but it was the wrong one.  Even the work order on the box is different than the order number i received by email.  So i want to return it, the return form is not working.  Two times i spoke via Chat with customer service and they said I would be receiving the label by email.  Now it has been two weeks and i got no email.  Why all this?  i will never order online from Dyson.  i hope you can help