tap icon on screen, pure humidify & cool autoreact fan | Dyson Community
Solved

tap icon on screen, pure humidify & cool autoreact fan

• 16 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Please could anyone help, I’ve spoke to dyson online chat & they recommend a new part but machine is still saying same.

when I take the water tank out & fill up (keeping all top dry) and put back into machine, after turning power back on a tap icon comes up on screen, this is pretty much a new fan. When speaking with Dyson chat the told me the pump column needed to be replaced, today they have sent me another brand new one, and after filling water tank in inserting in machine after powering it back up the tap icon comes back on ? Has anyone had this, dyson was telling me last week that this new part would 100% fix the problem but it doesn’t seem to have, has anyone else had this fault ??

icon

Best answer by Jack 17 April 2024, 12:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Clarelou80,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

If the replacement part you’ve been sent hasn’t resolved the issue for you, you’ll need to continue your conversation with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. They’ll be able to confirm your options for repair or replacement. 

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!