unhappy customer | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

unhappy customer

• 23 August 2024
  • 0 replies

I purchased a Hot Cool fan in April 2024 order number 1505676095.

This fan was bought as my partner has Multiple Sclerosis and has a heat intolerance and i belived this fan to be the best on the market.

On the 26th july the remote control stopped working so i called and was told a replacement remote would be sent out after replacing the batteries and it still did not work. 

As of today i still have not received the remote and called again only to be told it would take 4 weeks to get the replacement. 

I am totally dissatisfied with the service from Dyson as I said it was bought before the summer arrived so I had it for when it got hot. The hot weather has been and I have not been able to use the fan due to the remote not working, so really this was a complete waste of money. I was considering purchasing another fan as I was impressed with how well it helped to cool my partner down.  I most certainly would not purchase another one now or any other Dyson product as the customer service is appalling. The fan has not been used when we needed it most. After many telephone conversations with Dyson and fake email addresses given I still no further forward 

Sandra Bron
Be the first to reply!