PH04 Issues - Filter reset still showing - Help! | Dyson Community
Solved

PH04 Issues - Filter reset still showing - Help!

• 28 August 2023
  • 2 replies

I have been having the same issue with my PH04 for the past few years and this has arguably been one of the most frustrating problems I have had to resolve. I purchased a PH04 a on November 2020. The machine was fine for a year. I then started getting this orange light with an exclamation point (see picture attached). After 4 phone calls and one service center visit over a span of 6 months (trust me- this is a different frustrating story), Dyson finally replaced this machine in February 2023. 5 months later, I have the same exact issue. 

I have done everything from reset, purchased new filters, purchased a new water tank, everything. Nothing is resolving the problem. On top of all of this, Dyson is telling me that they cannot cover me under warranty because my warranty doesn’t carry over with the new replacement product they gave me even though it became defective 5 months later.

Any help or advice on how I can fix this would be so appreciated. Thank you!! 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 31 August 2023, 23:56

View original

2 replies

A similar issue occurred on their DP04 models (Purifier - DP04 - Can't reset filters using the MyDyson App | Dyson Community) I suspect this is linked to the model No* and not the individual machine. This might explain why you’ve had it happen on two machines. 

Here are my recommendations. 

1. Refer to Resetting the air treatment machine's filter(s) | Dyson Community. Checking that you’ve reset both filters in the App and through the remote. 
  2. Check your Software No* (Viewing your air treatment machine's software information | Dyson Community) and update it to the latest. 

If that fails, visit the online diagnostics. Support | Purifiers | Dyson

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @elee18274

If you need further support after following the above action, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Support’ section of the page and scroll down to the ‘Contact us’ section, selecting ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks, 

Stuart