Dyson V15 soft roller's head dog hair | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V15 soft roller's head dog hair

• 8 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I have two problems:

1- as you can see in those pictures which I attached , inside of the soft rollers plastic part there are so many dog’s hair which I can not take it out. I have been trying to see any video or information about that but I couldn't've find any. It is basicly right under plastic where you cant open it.

2- small tires under soft roller is also colleting hair and it is very hard to clean them up, is there any video to show some tricks? 

Thanks to everyone to response.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 October 2023, 17:43

View original

2 replies

@bilen Sounds like a hairy situation! (sorry, couldn’t help myself)

In any case, Dyson generally does not recommend taking the whole head apart yourself. First, try using a small scissors, tweezers, or blade to clean/release the hair from the tiny wheels.

Still, if you’re so inclined, I did find a user-created video where a person shows you how to take the whole head apart yourself:

@bilenSounds like a hairy situation! (sorry, couldn’t help myself)

In any case, Dyson generally does not recommend taking the whole head apart yourself. First, try using a small scissors, tweezers, or blade to clean/release the hair from the tiny wheels.

Still, if you’re so inclined, I did find a user-created video where a person shows you how to take the whole head apart yourself:

Dear Adam, thank you for the response and joke :)))) 
Your response helped me , I will try to clean that up as in the video.