Dyson still making filters for TP-02 purifiers? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson still making filters for TP-02 purifiers?

• 28 May 2024
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to buy a genuine Dyson filter for my TP-02 purifier.  Dyson has been ‘out of stock’ for weeks and I can’t find a genuine replacement filter at Best Buy (or other reputable retailers).  I don’t want to buy a knock off. but don’t know if I have any option.  What’s going on @Dyson Community Moderator 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Franklin Mae,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We can only apologise if the filter you need is not currently in stock. Please be assured we’re doing everything we can to make parts available as soon as we’re able to.

If you haven’t already signed up, we’d recommend using the Notify me option so we can send you an email alert as soon as the filters are relisted:  https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/tools/972426-01

Once you receive the alert, please order promptly to avoid any disappointment.

Thank you @Jack @Dyson Community Moderator .  I’m still waiting to purchase a filter since they are not available online.  Its really disappointing that you sell $500+ air purifiers and don’t offer replacement parts/supplies.  My only options are to buy an off brand replacement filter or purchase a new purifier.  I’m really disappointed since I own three Dyson purifiers (and two vacuums). 

Unhappy customer

Thanks @Jack @Dyson Community Moderator  but Ive heard the same excuse multiple times.  I just bought two new purifiers and returning them since you clearly don’t care about your customers nor supporting your existing product line.