help with defect vacuum cleaner | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

help with defect vacuum cleaner

• 16 August 2024
  • 0 replies

dear Customer Service,

I have to write to express my deep dissatisfaction with the costumer service. 
I always trusted in my Dyson products and was a big fan. 
but now I’m completely disappointed with your costumer service and support.

I bought a Dyson v15 detect on June 2nd online at Dyson.de and was very pleased with it until last Sunday. It suddenly didn’t clean anymore. It is also impossible to recharge it (so also nothing on the display). The charger looks fine by the way.

so I contacted customer support online. After a long waiting time and explanation they finally got the problem and told me that the main part of my (brand new) cleaner has a defect and needs to be changed. They told me I should wait for the email for further explanation that I would receive. So far I didn’t receive anything! I also tried to call the hotline but after 5 tries of waiting about 30min in line without getting through, I gave up and wrote the online service again. They told me my complaint was already placed but it was another department working on it. 

This lack of communication and transparency is frustrating and unprofessional. The unfriendlyness and lack of helpfulness of the online person is also shocking. And the best part: NOTHING happened!

despite my request for a replacement solution, I haven’t received anything from Dyson yet.

is a not existing costumer service really what Dyson wants?!?

So with all that said: I really only wanted to clean and no one is helping. And this makes me even reconsider my loyalty to Dyson and think about turning the whole purchase back!

I really wish a solution on this matter: I expect to receive a replacement for the broken part without any further delay (at least any information!!!). And to be honest: I also expect an apology for the bad treatment of your customer! And something to compensate the time I wasn’t able to use my product.