Airwrap white light flashing after cleaning | Dyson Community
Question

Airwrap white light flashing after cleaning

• 5 January 2024
  • 1 reply

My airwrap flashed white a few times since I got it. I clean the filter and all is good. But this time, it flashes, I clean and then it’s back to flashing. I rinsed the filter, soaked in soapy water, but still it flashes.

How can this be resolved? 

ps: I got the device abroad and the country where I live doesn’t have a service center. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

@Zalyahya Thanks for the post, the first thing I would try :  Use this in another room and not on a power strip -  this could be a power draw issue. Also, this could be a voltage compatibility issue.

The Dyson Airwrap is designed specifically for the country in which they are made for and sold in and countries with the same voltage standards.

Here is an article from Dyson which shows which countries use the same voltage standard as your home country:

https://support.dyson.com.au/supporthome.aspx/Hair-Care/Dyson-Airwrap-Styler/Dyson-Airwrap-Styler/310729-01/using-your-dyson-machine/how-to-use-your-appliance-abroad