Recycle refund £65 incentive- terrible customer service and still no money back | Dyson Community
Solved

Recycle refund £65 incentive- terrible customer service and still no money back

• 15 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Has anyone else experienced absolutely terrible customer service from Dyson regarding their recycle refund service initiative of £65 back. I’ve contacted customer service three times now asking where my refund is as it was supposed to arrive in 14 days and yet it’s been over a month. Everyone I speak to says someone will call within 48 hours and each time I receive absolutely nothing. I’m getting increasing frustrated and getting absolutely nowhere with customer service? Anyone else? 

icon

Best answer by Jack 4 December 2023, 15:55

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @michellecat,

Welcome to the Dyson Community. I’m sorry to hear about the experience you’ve had so far - the process for claiming the promotional refund in exchange for recycling your old machine is supposed to be quick and easy. I can only apologise that this hasn’t been the case this time round.

The fastest way of getting in touch with our experts for an update on your refund status is via Live Chat through our Digital Assistant. Once you’ve clicked the round purple button on Dyson.com, you can start a conversation with an agent by clicking the agent icon at the bottom left of the chat window. 

Our experts are standing by to help. We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!

Ha is that reply a joke? I’ve already spoken to three different agents and got absolutely nowhere! As I said in my original message! The agents aren’t on standby to speak to me they keep saying someone will call in 48 hours and now it’s been 2 weeks and three different chat conversations and I’ve still not had a resolution!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi  @michellecat,

I’ve reached out to you directly, and I’ll look forward to hearing back.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @michellecat,

I understand from my colleagues in our Contact Centre for the UK that this has now been resolved for you?

Our apologies once again that this process wasn’t as quick and easy as it should have been, but I’m glad if we’ve now been able to sort your refund for you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Jack,

Could you please check my DM?

Thanks.

I’m experiencing exactly the same … 5 weeks since machine was delivered back to Dyson, proof provided, I’m still chasing the £65 incentive payment!  oh and Live Chat says not available …
Please help !

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @RebeccaSK,

Thanks for letting us know about this. The quickest way to get in touch for an update on your refund is to Live Chat with us on Dyson.co.uk. Click the purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left hand corner of the window to speak directly with the team.

I’m sorry if you’ve had difficulty reaching out via Live Chat previously - if experts aren’t available, this most likely means all agents are currently busy helping other shoppers and owners, so please do try again with them later. Our Customer Care experts are best placed to take your details, access your records on our system, and provide you with a status update.

We’ll look forward to speaking with you!

@Jack 

I tried to get help many times, responses ranged from ’we can see we’ve received your return and we will credit you in 14 days’  to ‘this incentive was not a uk thing’ … 5 months of trying I’m resigned to this being a scam!