Is there a stick vac (V6) Brush Head? | Dyson Community
Solved

Is there a stick vac (V6) Brush Head?

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I have the V6 and would love a slightly smaller brush head for using on my stairs, I’ve not found one and wondered if anyone has?

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 16 June 2023, 09:46

View original

2 replies

Oh. Yes. I know this answer. They do make a mini head. This is link for English website - Dyson V6™ vacuum (SV03) parts | Dyson.

Maybe this might help you find an answer also: Dyson Cordless vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories | Dyson Community

Hello @ShonaM 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We certainly have a tool that is appropriate for the use of cleaning your stairs.  

The tools supplied with your Dyson vacuum will vary depending on which model you own, but our complete range of tools is available from our website. 

For ease, I have added the following link to select the specific attachment that is required here 

To familiarize yourself with the accessories and which one is best for certain cleaning task, visit our Dyson Cordless vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories article.   

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

Regards,