App feature request / idea | Dyson Community

App feature request / idea

• 30 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Within the app when selecting to view another fan you may own it would be nice to see a summary of each machines stats like temp, on/off, air quality. 

(Edited by moderator – Tag added) 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Heyhey88 

Its great to see our owners using the community space to highlight new features and functionalities. Thanks for creating this post.

Whilst there hasn’t been many views or interactions from our other members, I expect this to scale over the next few months. Our main focus over this time is to continue optimising the community, with the eventual launch into the wide web and other Dyson digital functions. This should translate into more visitors and even more members engaging on posts like this. 

Read more about our aims for May and beyond in our month news and updates post - Community News and Updates – April 2022

That said, I will highlight this topic with our development team in the next planning increment and by doing so, it will be used to support us to continually developing exciting technology for future connected machines.

I’ll check back on this post periodically and pass any other comments and suggestions back to our teams.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Can I add to this it would be great to be able to re order machines in the app.