Crazy Impossible Delivery Choices | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Crazy Impossible Delivery Choices

• 30 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello! I am a bit confused by the delivery times that you can choose whenever you place an order. On Wednesday 9/27 I ordered a V15 Detect Absolute and at checkout I was given a few different options for delivery times. Not all days were available for delivery but I was given the option of having the vacuum delivered on Friday 9/29. I thought, “Gee! That’s fast!” and chose it despite that delivery date sounding too good to be true. It’s now 9/30 and my order hasn’t even shipped yet (it is in-stock, and I placed my order at 12:30 p.m. EST, so I figured that it would ship on Thursday). I’m just a bit confused on why I would have the option to choose such a quick delivery date when other seemingly random days (and by that I mean days other than Sunday) were unavailable for delivery. What’s the point of letting people choose if the actual delivery isn’t going to be until much later? 

1 reply

@amygsullivan19Hi there, sorry your order is taking longer than expected. That’s never fun. While Dyson tries to fulfill orders on a selected date - those dates are estimates, not guarantees.

You can read more about Dyson delivery service and how to track a delivery on our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery/Track a delivery article.

For a live update of your order and an update on dispatch/delivery, please contact your local Dyson channel.