Dyson Repairs Gone Wrong!!!! | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson Repairs Gone Wrong!!!!

• 8 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a brand new Animal 2 ball that I used and it started to smell of electrical fire. Dyson said to send it in for repairs. I sent my vacuum in via Dyson’s repair service on the 27th of October and have been unable to track or find where my vacuum is after the repair after over two months of it being sent in. Every time I reach out to customer service they say someone will email me back within 24-48 hours with an update. They never email me back. Whenever I call, I am on hold for over an hour only to be told the same thing. I logged into my account and saw that someone from Dyson changed my UTAH mailing address to a LAS VEGAS address where I do not live. I believe they sent my BRAND NEW vacuum to someone else. Dyson, please ship me a brand new Dyson back, I want yellow.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @camieguess,

Welcome to the Dyson Community. I’m sorry to hear your experience hasn’t lived up to expectations - this isn’t the level of service we’d aim for.

At the Dyson Community we’re not able to access customer records or intervene in individual cases - for support, you'll need to speak directly to our Dyson US Customer Care experts.

The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a live chat conversation with our Customer Care team. If you find all agents are busy when you contact us, please do try again a little later as we have good resource on live chat during normal working hours.

We'll look forward to speaking with you to provide an update!

Funny you say to use the live chat when 90% of the time it doesn’t work. Whenever I call Dyson, I sit on hold for well over an hour each time only to be told a representative will email me within 24-48 business hours. I called yesterday and was told this same thing, I will not receive an email as I never do. Dyson, do better. You lost my vacuum and won’t accept that or even admit that.