HP07 Temperature and air quality | Dyson Community
Solved

HP07 Temperature and air quality

• 20 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

What is the best setting to keep at night for an infant room (my child is 6 month old)

icon

Best answer by Emma.S 21 April 2022, 11:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Peggy Be

Being an expectant mother myself, I found this article help a lot. Is there a best place for your Purifier? | Dyson Community

I've put our purifier in the nursery where I believe there wont be a draft, a little further away from the wall then I usually would and away from the window. This is more so its not triggered when we open it. 

At night, I plan to use ‘Night mode’, which dims the display and puts it in a lower speed.

We’ve also found a temperate we are think we’ll be happy with, 21 centigrade. I honestly think this is going to be trial and error once ours arrives. I am expecting their temperature to change. It’s coming into Summer in the UK and I don’t expect we’ll need to use this setting much. I’d suggest finding out the best temperature, one you would be happy with. 

Auto setting is also great. It seems weird to get use to when using both auto and heating together. The machine start again to either purify or heat depending on whats detected. I think there is an Auto article that highlights this.

I really hope all this helps. 

With our little one expected in the next few months, I’d be interested to hear how you get on.

Emma :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

This is the Auto article Emma mentioned - Using Auto mode | Dyson Community

Userlevel 1

Hi @Peggy Be

Being an expectant mother myself, I found this article help a lot. Is there a best place for your Purifier? | Dyson Community

I've put our purifier in the nursery where I believe there wont be a draft, a little further away from the wall then I usually would and away from the window. This is more so its not triggered when we open it. 

At night, I plan to use ‘Night mode’, which dims the display and puts it in a lower speed.

We’ve also found a temperate we are think we’ll be happy with, 21 centigrade. I honestly think this is going to be trial and error once ours arrives. I am expecting their temperature to change. It’s coming into Summer in the UK and I don’t expect we’ll need to use this setting much. I’d suggest finding out the best temperature, one you would be happy with. 

Auto setting is also great. It seems weird to get use to when using both auto and heating together. The machine start again to either purify or heat depending on whats detected. I think there is an Auto article that highlights this.

I really hope all this helps. 

With our little one expected in the next few months, I’d be interested to hear how you get on.

Emma :)

Thank you so much Emma this is very helpful 😊

Userlevel 1

This is the Auto article Emma mentioned - Using Auto mode | Dyson Community

Thank you very much I think i will start using auto mode