Is anyone else finding it impossible to get any help from customer services in GB&I? | Dyson Community
Solved

Is anyone else finding it impossible to get any help from customer services in GB&I?

• 9 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm trying to return an accessory that doesn’t appear to fit. I've tried explaining this to someone on the phone who struggled to understand the problem, they eventually promised to order the correct attachment on my behalf, but I've heard nothing. No response from the askdyson email after 2 weeks.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 August 2023, 23:09

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

Hello @barley53 

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. 

We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

In this regard, I would encourage you to make contact with one of our Customer Support platforms to follow up on your order and tracking details, as they best place to help in situations like this. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. 

If there is any further assistance you require, feel free to respond over here.

Regards,

Userlevel 1

Musfeekah, thanks for your reply, I've literally tried every method of communicating with Dyson I can find, all to no effect. WhatsApp went nowhere; I get no response from your ask Dyson email; a long conversation with one of your representatives by phone resulted in them making a promise they didn't fulfil. I've spent thousands of pounds with Dyson recently and the only problem I have that I can't resolve is a small attachment that doesn't fit. I'm really disappointed with Dyson and dread the day when something goes seriously wrong with one of my appliances...Any suggestions would be most welcome...

Dyson are quick to close these negative threads down ? 
My new Dyson has gone wrong today , cost half a grand , seeing these comments now I’m regretting my purchase choice .

Userlevel 5

Dyson are quick to close these negative threads down ? 
My new Dyson has gone wrong today , cost half a grand , seeing these comments now I’m regretting my purchase choice .

Nope. Dyson allow all thread here, only those that breach the guidelines are removed or edited. Usually with a note. Just contact Dyson through another method. It’s not like their refusing to support you. 

Userlevel 5

Musfeekah, thanks for your reply, I've literally tried every method of communicating with Dyson I can find, all to no effect. WhatsApp went nowhere; I get no response from your ask Dyson email; a long conversation with one of your representatives by phone resulted in them making a promise they didn't fulfil. I've spent thousands of pounds with Dyson recently and the only problem I have that I can't resolve is a small attachment that doesn't fit. I'm really disappointed with Dyson and dread the day when something goes seriously wrong with one of my appliances...Any suggestions would be most welcome...

Try dropping him a DM with your information. He might be able to look into it. The Community mods are only really here to keep us in line however.

I’ve obviously got nothing better to do on a Friday, so here I am. Reply to questions on here 🤣! Their Helpline in the UK is offline, technical glitch or something! Maybe they have a fix, maybe they don’t! Here’s what they suggest you do instead. 

Source: UK Helpline Unavailable 8/8/23 - Anyone know why? | Dyson Community

Badge

Hi yes absolutely appalling service 

once again, I have just hung up on a phone call because I just cannot get free to anyone. Here’s my story below

No response from Dyson !

I am disgusted that what professes to have a mission statement “ solving the problems that others have ignored….” Is so incapable of solving issues with its customers.

I am the owner of a Dyson Ball Animal with a fault and have now made three calls to the so called customer care team. the first failed to type in my email address correctly, resulting in an unnecessary second call to query the progress with the collection of the faulty appliance. I was categorically told a collection date would be today and that this would be confirmed by email. I took a day off work unpaid and, what a surprise, I called the customer care number and they had no record of the collection date.

Clearly the last call handler lied to me and I have lost a days pay.

i asked to be transferred to a supervisor but that seemed too difficult and having spent yet another 10 minutes on hold I have hung up in disgust.

i do not accept the excuse that your organisation is understaffed, more ill equipped to deliver a satisfactory customer outcome.

i want this to be registered as an official complaint and for it to be escalated please.

i also request that ,in accordance with DPA 2018 and GDPR I receive all my personal data and voice recorded calls. Please pass this to your DPO and ensure that you comply with the 30 day timescale.

Please acknowledge this complaint and SARS request by return. I will confirm identity outside of this public forum if you use my email noted against order 30839944