Purchase not Delivered - What can I do? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Purchase not Delivered - What can I do?

• 11 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I am having the worst experience with Dyson for the past few months  and this is my last resort before I have to move legally with the issue. I ordered a Dyson for my birthday during June they didn’t follow the instructions and delivered to a different address at a different date and there is no information about the product. I contacted the customer service around 10 times now and different people  are saying different things. Someone said I was going to get a refund I waited a month no refund . This service is very frustration and I am fed up . 

1 reply

Hi @mariya1234,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologies for the experience you’ve had so far. 

If you still need help or feel you’d benefit from another set of eyes on this, feel free to drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number. 

I’ll review your account and see if there’s any additional update I can provide, at the very least see if I can promote a member of the local team to contact you direct to discuss this further.  

In the meantime, you may find an answer in our How to: Check on the progress of a delivery/Track a delivery | Dyson Community  article. If the item was dispatched, you should have a tracking ID to use on the courier website. 

Thanks