understanding temperature using HP07 | Dyson Community
Solved

understanding temperature using HP07

• 20 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi my dyson HP07 seems having issue to stabilise the temperature in my 6 month son room .. i set it as 24 in my son room.. but the room is constantly at 22 and the machine stay in stand by, doesn't heat up the room and had cold air coming out?

Is it reccomended to keep HP07 on all night and what is the best option?

When the machine is in stand by does it purify the air?

icon

Best answer by Emma.S 21 April 2022, 11:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @Peggy Be 

Emma again. Sorry. I didn’t see you had created two questions. I’d replied to your other post and think I've answered them all but the last - HP07 Temperature and air quality | Dyson Community

I found the Auto article I mentioned. Using Auto mode | Dyson Community.

Air quality: your machine will pause when the target air quality has been reached, switching on again when the air quality levels drop. While in this paused state, a minimal airflow will be felt. This is caused by the machine’s motor, where it is pulling in air and analysing it for changes.

I hope this helps. 

Emma :)

Userlevel 1

Hi @Peggy Be 

Emma again. Sorry. I didn’t see you had created two questions. I’d replied to your other post and think I've answered them all but the last - HP07 Temperature and air quality | Dyson Community

I found the Auto article I mentioned. Using Auto mode | Dyson Community.

Air quality: your machine will pause when the target air quality has been reached, switching on again when the air quality levels drop. While in this paused state, a minimal airflow will be felt. This is caused by the machine’s motor, where it is pulling in air and analysing it for changes.

I hope this helps. 

Emma :)

Thank you so much Emma you have been so helpful ☺️