v11 vacuum not charging | Dyson Community
Question

v11 vacuum not charging

• 18 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me please as I cant find any help anywhere! 

All of a sudden the charger on my v11 has stopped charging the machine. There isn't lights to indicate the battery is dead.  I did clean the hoover a couple weeks back and I thought it was dry when I put it back together however now I am wondering if maybe that could be the issue. I'd be grateful if someone could let me know please. I do not want to buy a new charger if it's not an issue with the charger I own. 

Thank you! 

2 replies

Thanks for your reply Adam. It doesn't work in another outlet. Can I just check, if was to buy a battery and that isn't the issue. Am I able to return it? The same for the charger? I don't want to buy these parts if the issue is something else. Thank you! 

@emj22 Thanks for the post, first, try the charger in another outlet, in another part of your home. If you don’t see any change, I suspect the battery may be the issue and your local support can help you determine the correct part that you will need.