Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link™ Oscillation degrees settings - Any suggestions on a fix? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link™ Oscillation degrees settings - Any suggestions on a fix?

• 24 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Product is Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link™ HP02 purifier heater (White/Silver), Serial number:F3H-US-PHA5515B

The initial setup allowed me to set the degree of oscillation. I can no longer enter the degree of oscillation mode. When I press the oscillation button, the machine just oscillates or stops oscillating with no option to change the degree of oscillation. In the Dyson App, I don’t see any option to change the degree of oscillation either.

Is there a real solution to this issue other than re-doing the product's initial setup?

icon

Best answer by DavidTaylor 25 July 2023, 09:41

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @WaltH

I’ll admit, I only have their latest model, and am unsure if the app version is the same. I’d expect there is, as there are limitation to each models feature. 

I have the TP09 model, with these two screen visible. 

If there is no visible options for controlling the remote control, then I would expect there to be a software mis-match. You maybe able to force an update by switching it off for a prolonged period.

If this doesn’t resolve it, then I expect a product reset would be required. Refer to this article in either case 'Power Cycling/Restarting/Resetting' the air treatment machine

David.