Dysons Air Purification Range are missing a trick. | Dyson Community

Dysons Air Purification Range are missing a trick.

• 17 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Good evening to the community,

I don't know if this has been discussed before but the lack of Homekit integration with the Dyson purifier range is somewhat disappointing, the sensors / data is there as other Homekit bridges can bring this information across from the purifier to the home application but it unfortunately isn't native support, I'm sure other users who use the home application on iOS would like to see a feature update to their purifiers to be able to access the data and control the purifier from the home app, somehow the Siri shortcuts just don't give the same user experience as what this integration would!

Anyone else's thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated! 👍

Jack 1 month ago

Hi @Thejakelet,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for your feedback here!

This has been raised previously on the Community - you can find some discussion around Apple HomeKit and IOT integration in the below articles:

Our engineers are always making refinements and enhancements to our hardware and software. If there’s ever any news to share on this topic, I’ll make sure to keep the Community updated.

Hope this helps! 

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Thejakelet,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for your feedback here!

This has been raised previously on the Community - you can find some discussion around Apple HomeKit and IOT integration in the below articles:

Our engineers are always making refinements and enhancements to our hardware and software. If there’s ever any news to share on this topic, I’ll make sure to keep the Community updated.

Hope this helps!