Engineering the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer | Dyson Community
Sticky News

Engineering the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

Engineering the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 746 replies

Introducing the new Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer.

Discover how our engineers reinvented the iconic Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer – now with Nural™ sensors for added intelligence.

Scalp protect mode measures distance using a Time of Flight sensor, automatically reducing heat to maintain a comfortable, consistent scalp temperature.¹

Attachment learning uses a Hall sensor to recognise attachments and automatically switch to your last-used settings.²

Pause detect uses a motion-sensing accelerometer to know when it’s put down – reducing unnecessary noise.

Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

The Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer is now available to buy in Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Italy, France, UK, Ireland, USA and Canada. Coming soon to other countries - sign up to the waitlist here.

Dyson Supersonic Nural™ hair dryer

¹ In-use conditions may affect experience of pre-set temperature.
² Activating Scalp protect mode will override last-used heat settings.

143 replies

Is there anyone else having this problem like me?

I bought airwrap 2 years ago. I really always kept it in its box. I saw some peeling on it last week. Turkey office doesnt care this problem. They told me that it culd be because of overheating . How and why ?  Dyson always share their engineering skills and coating qualities. I use normall in minutes . Please help me , my this problem. This global company must be solution-oriented like Stanley brand. Every product you buy has a lifetime warranty and even if it doesn't, they help you with every little thing.Dyson can be like them

<techooasaasssso

techooasaasssso

techooasaasssso

techooasaasssso

techooasaasssso

techooasaasssso

techooasasssso

techooasasssso

tssechooasasssso

techooasasssso

techooasasso

techooasasso