Is there a V10 adapters for long human hair? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Is there a V10 adapters for long human hair?

The suggestion in this forum and from some dyson-owning friends is “cut out the hairs with small scissors”.

Given that the rollers are almost completely covered EVERY SINGLE TIME this isn't a long term solution for me.

Is there an adapter I'm overlooking or was this just the dumbest purchase of my life?

Hey @HeidiP - Do you mean for the spinning brush bar? Did you know you can remove the bar from the underside of the cleaner head?

The alternative would be to pick up their Hair screw tool. Hair screw tool | Dyson. Pretty sure this is their Anti-Tangle tech. 

I know how to remove the brush but it literally takes like 4-5min to remove all the long hairs. It’s just not sustainable. I’m truly shocked I never read a negative review about this. I never would have purchased it.

I will now investigate whether I can simply swap out the UK plug and give it to my mom in the US and find myself a vacuum that can handle long hair.

Thanks for trying to help!

Answer on that here: Can I use my Cordless vacuum cleaner abroad/overseas? | Dyson Community