What on earth is going on with customer service? | Dyson Community
Question

What on earth is going on with customer service?

• 12 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have had a V15 Absolute Detect for just over a year, well within warranty, its just stopped working, I did some research and went through all the trouble shooting, even bought a new battery but it seems the main body of this vacuum is no more. I thought it would be easy to get a replacement under the warranty, I’ve reported the issue 3 times so far on live chat, 1 time over the phone with the help desk, all 4 of them tell me the part is ordered and being sent within 3-5 days and an email will arrive confirming, they even give me an order number. I have never received the email confirmation and since October 2023 no parts have arrived and I am still without my vacuum. Is anyone else finding this incredibly shady behaviour with customer support? I feel like they are trying to run out my warranty so I’ll end up paying £160 for the new body I need.

2 replies

Seems people on this site is having a lot of problems getting there vacumes either fixed or refunds. Or receiving parts.  I also have a V12 that shuts on and off, on and off then totally quits. Only 4 months old. And getting the run-around also from Dyson. Maybe time to call the BBB

This is not promising for my issue. Sounds like I was having the same problem...gone through live chat and after a battery replacement they tell me they need to replace the body. They told me part is not in stock and to wait for an email.