What on earth is going on with customer service? | Dyson Community
Question

What on earth is going on with customer service?

• 12 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I have had a V15 Absolute Detect for just over a year, well within warranty, its just stopped working, I did some research and went through all the trouble shooting, even bought a new battery but it seems the main body of this vacuum is no more. I thought it would be easy to get a replacement under the warranty, I’ve reported the issue 3 times so far on live chat, 1 time over the phone with the help desk, all 4 of them tell me the part is ordered and being sent within 3-5 days and an email will arrive confirming, they even give me an order number. I have never received the email confirmation and since October 2023 no parts have arrived and I am still without my vacuum. Is anyone else finding this incredibly shady behaviour with customer support? I feel like they are trying to run out my warranty so I’ll end up paying £160 for the new body I need.

2 replies

This is not promising for my issue. Sounds like I was having the same problem...gone through live chat and after a battery replacement they tell me they need to replace the body. They told me part is not in stock and to wait for an email.

Seems people on this site is having a lot of problems getting there vacumes either fixed or refunds. Or receiving parts.  I also have a V12 that shuts on and off, on and off then totally quits. Only 4 months old. And getting the run-around also from Dyson. Maybe time to call the BBB