DC20 broken contact head replacement 904486-20 | Dyson Community

DC20 broken contact head replacement 904486-20

• 18 April 2023
  • 6 replies

I am not having any luck finding a replacement contact head for my DC20 stowaway and the machine works perfectly well having replaced a few other parts. Can anyone help me with finding a replacement as i am reluctant to dispose of a perfectly working vacuum cleaner.

Eagles 11 months ago

Hi @jotsui.

Forgive the copy/paste job, I posted the same reply earlier. DC Allergy stowaway Main Head replacement - Where to purchase? | Dyson Community

Check out their How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community post.

There’s a list of third party retailers. Maybe one of these will have a part in stock.

• eSpares 
  • PartMaster 
  • Buyspares 
  • Spares2Go – genuine parts from Spares2Go are only available on Amazon 
  • 4Your Home 
  • PartCentre 
  • PartsCentre
  • Appliance Spares Warehouse 
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @jotsui 

Can you let us know which country you’re in?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @jotsui.

Forgive the copy/paste job, I posted the same reply earlier. DC Allergy stowaway Main Head replacement - Where to purchase? | Dyson Community

Check out their How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community post.

There’s a list of third party retailers. Maybe one of these will have a part in stock.

• eSpares 
  • PartMaster 
  • Buyspares 
  • Spares2Go – genuine parts from Spares2Go are only available on Amazon 
  • 4Your Home 
  • PartCentre 
  • PartsCentre
  • Appliance Spares Warehouse 

Hi @jotsui 

Can you let us know which country you’re in?

Hi Kelly, im in the uk. Thanks

Here you go @jotsui 

Dyson DC20 Contact Head Floor Tool Assembly Iron / Titanium, 904486-20 (dysonvacuumspares.co.uk)

Thanks Kirby, just contacted them and it won’t be coming back into stock. Any other places you’d recommend?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @jotsui 

Thank you for clarifying which market you’re in. Looks like in the UK, the DC20 model has been retired, and as such, we no longer provide service or replacement parts for this machine. I’m not certain of any other retail locations where you may find parts. I am sure one of our UK moderators here may be able to provide some additional details, if there is something I am overlooking.

Best wishes,