Diffuser for AirWrap - Love it!! | Dyson Community
Sticky SPOTLIGHTED POST

Diffuser for AirWrap - Love it!!

• 19 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I was able to get my paws on the new diffuser for the AirWrap, and it’s great! Exactly what’s needed. 

The angle it’s at is great - I’ve used ones that are at zero degrees and 90 degrees. This is at 45, and I find it a nice angle and balance. 

I'm a little worried for those with big, long hair, but I think it’ll work fine. 

Anyone else got one? 

Meanwhile, waiting with bated breath for the new large round brush to arrive and ship for those days of the straight look.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @MBGBeth 

Thanks for sharing this with the community!

I can’t think of a better way to show off this review than combining it with our ‘Spotlighted Post’ tag! With this helping it to stand out even more, I’m sure we’ll see more reviews like yours in no time 😀! 

If you’ve not already stopped by our Hair care category, I’d urge you to do so - specifically viewing our Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler: Achieving your style. I’ve included three new videos showing off Dyson’s recommendation on how to get the best out of the Diffuser and Large round volumizing brush attachment. You may find some other inspiration there too 😁.

Stuart

Userlevel 2

@MBGBeth Hello! Thanks for the feedback on the diffuser. I am still patiently waiting for Dyson to have the Large Round Volumizing Brush attachment back in stock! I just can’t bring myself to buy one elsewhere for $135 or so… it’s only $40 from Dyson! It’s not fair people buy them up to resell them. So did you ever get yours? I’m just curious if you could tell a big difference in the regular sized one and the large one. Thanks, Stephanie

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I did get it, actually, and agree on the markups out there (plus the risk of fakes).  Huge difference between the regular and large - I’ve put the regular away entirely.  I absolutely love it.  Do note that I received a notification that the order was canceled or delayed and then I was charged, UPS told me it was coming, and it showed up - Reddit posts seem to indicate that’s happening a ton.  

What I did is not rely on the Notify Me, but rather kept the website page open and set reminders to refresh the page a couple of times per day.  When it’s in, you have to jump on it.  

one thing about these larger attachments is that if you have a stand, you now have to be strategic about alternating thinner attachments with larger attachments or rotate them so they fit.  All things considered, it’s a good problem to have.