Cordless V8 - Motor brush - Part Issue | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless V8 - Motor brush - Part Issue

• 30 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I've had a v8 animal for the just over 2yrs the motorised brush won't spin I've done all the cleaning and checking electrical points as well as blockages I thought that it would last longer any ideas 

icon

Best answer by Eagles 30 December 2022, 22:15

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

By the way the small one works fine 

Hi @Patrick

Mmm, tricky. I have a few ideas. 

Try checking the head solely connected on the bin. For example, removing the wand altogether. If it working, the issue could be with the wand and not the head.

If not already undertaken, try removing the bar and inspecting the drive mechanism for debris wrapped or tangled around it. Removing this may reset the operation.

As a last resort, Dyson’s web help may point you in another direction. Dyson Support

Pete. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Ahh 😱! No clue! They only offer a two year warranty, anything you need past that is at cost. 

I’ve used an approved supplier for spare parts in the past. Not always cheaper but they have decent stock levels in comparison. 

Partscentre UK

Thanks for the reply it is definitely the brush dyson offered to sell me another at £60 arriving in 5 day's 

I got one for £57 arriving today