Cyclone for V6 Absolute - Replacement Cyclone | Dyson Community
Solved

Cyclone for V6 Absolute - Replacement Cyclone

• 22 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m in need of a replacement Cyclone part for my V6 Absolute. I’ve tried for months to order from Dyson but it’s always out of stock. Signed up for Notifications in the event it is in stock but it’s never happened. Anyone else having a similar issue? Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 July 2023, 19:41

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello @ADunn 

Thanks for posting a question on the community forum.  

I’m sorry to read that you’ve had trouble placing an order, where our owners have been unsuccessful in ordering a part through our website, we encourage them to complete the ‘Notify Me’ option. 

This option is currently not available online for this particular part, I'd advise you to get in touch with our support team for further assistance.

Please select the Guides and manuals link should take you through to your local Dyson website. Here, you'll need to navigate to the ‘Support’ page and scroll to the ‘Contact Us’ section. 

The ‘Contact Us’ section host the primary contact methods for each market, universally this is WhatsApp but it can vary per market. 

Hope this helps.

This reply from @DavidTaylor got marked as an answer on another post.

@Audra @jamesdean 

Thank you for the replies. I’ve actually called Dyson several times about the part over the past few months, to no avail. They’ve put my name on the notification list, I’ve put my name on the notification list. I’ve checked parts retailer websites and it seems only Australia and the UK carry the part. Australia won’t ship to the US and the shipping from the UK is more than the part itself. I’ll go back to David’s post and see if I can find a better list of dealers and go from there. 

Thanks again.