Dyson Cordless V6 SV05 battery issue | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Cordless V6 SV05 battery issue

• 15 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, before I spend money on a new battery wondering if someone could advise if the issue I’m having sounds like it is the battery. 
we put the hoover on charge, and then use it, it then goes off after about 30seconds, if we take the hoover back to the charger put it in just once, it lets you start hoovering again for another 15-30 seconds, then it cuts off, repeat the process over and over. Does this most likely sound like a battery issue? Don’t really wanna spend so much On a battery for it to not work. Thnxs 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 16 July 2023, 23:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Could it be the charge not making a full connection. This post will have you check off if there is something amiss. My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do?

If it isn’t, the trigger component could be to blame. I’ve seen it said that Dyson cordless vacs only really have main three components. The handle/trigger unit, the charger or the battery. If you’ve replaced one already, try ruling out the charger, before any further expense. 

Could it be the charge not making a full connection. This post will have you check off if there is something amiss. My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do?

If it isn’t, the trigger component could be to blame. I’ve seen it said that Dyson cordless vacs only really have main three components. The handle/trigger unit, the charger or the battery. If you’ve replaced one already, try ruling out the charger, before any further expense. 

Agreed. While complex in their development, they are somewhat simplistic to rectify. It is usually through a process of elimination, unless the diagnostic tool identified the fault first time around. If you wanted to make sure, give it a once over here: https://www.dyson.com/support