Dyson V10 Cutting out on low and medium, but working on high - please help! | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V10 Cutting out on low and medium, but working on high - please help!

• 7 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I wanted to ask you what can be reason that my Dyson V10 is cutting out after one pulse (it takes less than 1 second) and stoppes on low and medium mode. I have found very similar topic created recently by papa: 

The difference is that it happens on the lowest and medium mode. With blocked suction hole it works also on medium. Turned on on the highest mode - it is working fine for about 10 minutes, before the battery will discharge.

I tried to disasable it to the smallest parts and clean inside, filters are replaced, but the problem still exists. 

Could you please advise what can be the reason and if I can fix it somehow?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 9 October 2023, 18:21

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

I have found a body with engine, could it solve my issue? https://dysonserwis.pl/shop/odkurzacze/bezprzewodowe/v10/cyclone-v10-absolute-sv12/zestaw-silnik-cyklon-maly/?gad=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwg4SpBhAKEiwAdyLwvDFbFMJcJ5y9QtSjje8WOWMJJqfPFy3VVw7oXQqEu8woW0Zwi_iePBoCbj4QAvD_BwE

The main body is the most likely culprit. They usually advise you reply that or/and the battery. Starting with the Main body is a good idea. 

@MacoI

Before purchasing any parts, I’d recommend visiting our online support site. 

It’s possible this is the result of a blocked airway and could be resolved without the need for a further outlay. 

You’ll need your machine to hand to do this. The best place to start is our online support guide, which you can find here: Dyson Support 

Once here, navigate to the 'Support' option in the top navigation bar and select your machine from the on-screen options.