Dyson V8 cordless - Replacement Part Needed! Where to buy? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V8 cordless - Replacement Part Needed! Where to buy?

• 20 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with sourcing a part. I'm not sure how to describe it exactly but inside the Filter B where it screws into the main machine, unfortunately this is broken. it's a grey plastic part that the filter screws into. 

Hoping someone can refer me further.

Thanks

Tracey Allen 

icon

Best answer by samwise 21 March 2023, 13:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @traceyllen1981

I’m not completely sure the part you’re referencing. It sounds like either the filter or the Cyclone (The part the filter slots into). I think their How to: Order spare parts and accessories page will help you order either.

There’s a link to their website, which provides a list of all compatible components for your stick vac.

😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @traceyllen1981,

Hi there! It sounds like you’re referring to the post-motor filter part on your V8. If a plastic piece has come off of the main body, where the filter screws into place, it would be the main body itself that would need to be replaced. 

This part can usually be obtained through our online store, as suggested by @samwise. To place an order, either visit your local Dyson website’s online store or get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Heya!!

The UK Dyson shop has this part to order. 

If you’re under the guarantee thingy, where they send parts for free, they might send you one. They won’t if its caused by accidently damage. I learn that the hard way 😬!

Lily Jane x