New Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Light weight cordless: not working at all. Won't even make a sound. | Dyson Community
Solved

New Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Light weight cordless: not working at all. Won't even make a sound.

• 23 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I love my Dysons (have 8), but my new V10 isn’t working at all.  I took it off of charger and started to sweep, but after about 10 seconds it just stopped.  Tried to charge (but it had been charging all day),
even tried plugging into another V10 charger , thinking maybe the charger just wasn’t working.  Nothing.

I have no idea why it won’t work.  The 3 blue lights come on when I squeeze the trigger, but no sound, nothing.  

Please help if you know what is wrong.  I have bought Dysons for my daughter’s house and my own.  I absolutely love them; cordless and corded.  Bought this new one in November, 2022.

(Edited by moderator – Tags added)  

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 23 December 2022, 18:24

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @amber10dm 

Thank you for posing this question, as well as for your loyalty to the Dyson brand. It’s disappointing to hear that your new V10 isn’t working as intended. Any solid blue lights will normally suggest that your V10 has full power. However, if the machine is not working with solid blue lights appearing, AND your vacuum is detached from the charger, this means that the main body and cyclone need replacing. 

So we can help you with this, please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

The CM covers something similar in one of their ‘Common Question’ posts. Take a look at Battery isn’t charging - Help.