Out of Stock - Dyson V12 Detect Slim | Dyson Community
Solved

Out of Stock - Dyson V12 Detect Slim

• 24 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know where we can purchase a replacement filter for our V12 Detect Slim? The Dyson official website shows it has been out of stock for months - a customer service representative in early December assured us they would be back in stock by Christmas, but that didn’t happen. We’d hate to buy a knock-off on Amazon...

icon

Best answer by Jack 25 January 2024, 13:38

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @McG01,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! I’m sorry if there’s been an extended wait for the replacement filter you need - global supply constraints mean we aren’t able to make as many parts available as quickly as we’d like to. We can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you haven’t already signed up, please use the ‘Keep me updated’ button on our online spares page to register your interest. We’ll email to let you know when new stock is added. 

Thanks for the quick reply - that’s what the customer service representative told me as well. My wait for this filter goes back to well before I finally reached out to Dyson in early December. I am surprised that Dyson is aggressively selling new machines (that have the filter), but is not taking care of its existing customers. I will think twice before buying anymore Dyson products, knowing the waits for simple replacement parts that are needed on a regular basis to operate the machine can be ridiculously long.