New battery for the Dyson Vis Nav | Dyson Community
Question

New battery for the Dyson Vis Nav

• 3 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I just got my Dyson 360 Vis Nav, I would like to get an extra Dyson battery. I did not see any on the Dyson website and I am wondering if they are even available. Also does anyone have any idea of how to change out the old battery for a new one for the vis nav? I am asking about this as my old robot vacuum was the 360 Eye and when it came time to change the battery I couldn’t find a Dyson battery for it. So I had to use a Chinese knock off battery that kill my 360 eye! I see others here in the community have had the same experience. Thanking you in advance,

Rob

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @360 Vis,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and congratulations on your new Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot!

Replacement batteries for this machine aren’t currently available to order online through the website, so we’d recommend contacting Dyson Customer Care in your region directly to discuss this.

Visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

Hope this helps!