Help me Choose - Dyson Cordless Vacuum | Dyson Community
HELP ME CHOOSE

Help me Choose - Dyson Cordless Vacuum

• 31 July 2023
  • 1 reply
Help me Choose - Dyson Cordless Vacuum
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Need help choosing your next Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner?

If you’re struggling, or just looking for inspirations for the next purchase, we can help!

From whole-home cleans to tackling stairs, mattresses, upholstery and inside the car, we know choosing the right vacuum for your needs can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve created a dedicated journey to help make it simpler. 

By completing a handful of questions to help us understand your needs, the ‘Help me Choose’ journey returns 3 recommendations to match your criteria.

Here’s an example from our UK website below: 

We’d love to hear if you’ve used this journey, and which recommendation you've chosen. Leave us a reply, letting us know below.

If you’re still stuck, take a look at our ‘How to choose the right vacuum cleaner’ article on the Dyson Newsroom and read about what makes a Dyson vacuum cleaner, a Dyson. 

Alternatively, simply ask our Community members for their input by posting a question. The best place to do this is in our Ask the Community forum.

1 reply

Here’s my results - can you guess which one I ordered? It was their top recommendation 😅!

1 bedroom, Grab-and-go cleaning, Mixture of carpet and hard floor and selecting filtration, big bin and the illumination head as important to me - the Laser head looks cool!