Cordless v6 animal - Battery life help | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless v6 animal - Battery life help

• 13 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I have a dyson v6 animal I have recently replaced the battery as it wasn't lasting very long when using it for a quick clean, it seems OK now last abit longer but when I charge it up it stays on a solid blue light until it charges then go off is this normal as I have been reading that it should flash on and off until it charged thanks x

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 May 2023, 11:32

View original

2 replies

Or that's great  thanks it is lasting for around 15 minutes when fully charged so it's fine then Thank-you for the reply x

Hi @Loulou 

I’m sorry to learn of the issue you’re having with your V6. 

All V6 machine variants will have a MAX mode run time of 6 minutes.

Using no motorised heads, the machine will have a run time of 20 minutes.

Using the motorised heads the machine will run between 14 - 17 minutes subject to machine variant.

Try our My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? article for more insight. 

Over time the machine will naturally lose its run time but the level of degradation over the years is very small. Battery degradation is not a fault of the machine. It happens to all batteries in everyday items, such as mobile phones and laptops. If the above does not resolve the matter, you would require a replacement battery. You might find the article below helpful 

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks,