Help - Can someone identify the part I need please? (picture Included) | Dyson Community
Solved

Help - Can someone identify the part I need please? (picture Included)

• 4 August 2023
  • 4 replies

This “hair/velcro grip strip” fell off fairly early when i was using the hoover. I want to get some replacements as I think it did pick up hairs fairly well. 

Can someone advise what part, where, i’m looking to get these. The “plush strips” seem to bring up so many different version, variety, materials and I can’t seem to find the exact thing i’m looking for.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 7 August 2023, 14:59

View original

4 replies

Hello @Marco 

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. 

The Velvet strips required does vary and is dependent on the model of your Dyson you own.

You can visit our website here and select the type of model you have to place an order or you can make contact with us directly and one of our Representatives will assist you with this.

The best way to speak to one of our Representatives is through the WhatsApp feature, visiting the www.dyson.com link. Once here, select the ‘Support’ option in the top navigation bar and continue to the ‘Contact Us’ section.   

If you still need any further help regarding this, don't hesitate to respond over here. 

Regards,

Yeah this part is not listed. All I need is a part number or any link or information as to where i get this. Seems to me like its clearly a consumable, given it fell off within the first week… I was going to super glue it back on but though getting a replacement (and i’ve lost it now) and see if thats more sensible first.

Just a name/ part number/ or what ever its described as would be helpful. 

Hi @Marco 

What is your Dyson model that you own?

You can visit our website and then select on the Support tab.

Then select the model you have an you will be able to see if there is stock available. In most cases, the whole tool gets replaced if the strips are out of stock.

The best way to speak to one of our Representatives is through the WhatsApp feature, visiting the www.dyson.com link. Once here, select the ‘Support’ option in the top navigation bar and continue to the ‘Contact Us’ section.   

Thanks,

@Marco. The strip isn’t sold separately. You’ll be better off trying to source it from somewhere else. They can only sell you the main tool/head. Your after the Velcro Strip. And the head you have looks to be the mini motor head.

You’ll have to go to their website to look at which part/part number the tool is. I’d suggest starting here: Spare parts for Dyson cordless vacuum cleaners | Dyson